One Course Per Month
Learning is easier and more satisfying when you study Computer Science one course per month.
The Block System
Our students take one course per month — they’re immersed full time in each course for 4 weeks — and then move on to the next course.
This “block system” is immensely popular with our students because they learn more, and it eliminates the stress of taking 4–5 subjects at once.
- You take one course per month for enjoyable, stress-free learning.
- You learn more with less effort — and this system allows for lots of active and collaborative learning.
- Between each 4-week course is an extended 3-day weekend with no classes or homework.
- Stress of homework and exams in 4–5 subjects at once.
- Meaningful learning is difficult, because your attention is scattered among different subjects.
- There is always work hanging over your head — all semester long.