Jun 9, 2014 –
MSCS Registration for June entry.
Computer Professionals Program Career Center
Computer Professionals Career Center Staff
Some of the services we provide to help you find an IT job at a U.S. company
- A professional job search workshop.
- Assistance with resume writing.
- Posting of resumes on the Computer Professionals Program internship job placement website.
- Maintenance of a network of contacts at over 800 companies who have hired our students.
- Notices of internship job opportunities that come into our office are broadcast to all candidates.
When you have found a prospective employer...
- We offer help to prepare you for the specific job interview.
- Our placement specialists are available to speak to prospective employers and recruiters to answer visa questions and to help highlight the IT skills of our students.
- We help evaluate job offers including the eligibility of the job for curriculum practical training, salary, fringe benefits, etc.
- We assist with your transition into the workplace, including housing and transportation issues when necessary.
- We provide curricular practical training (CPT) work authorization on your I-20 form (visa document).