View program description
“I am proud to be an MUM student. The curriculum reduces stress and enhances learning. Challenging tasks improve me as a developer. Friendly students, faculty and staff are a joy to be around.”
“Being a part of the MUM family is a great pleasure! It's definitely a way to IT career success!”
Software Testing Specialist
M.S. in Computer Science: Software Development, Web Application
- Paid Internships in U.S.
- Low Initial Cost
- Extensive Financial Aid
- Practical, Industry Focus
- 1600 Graduates since 1996
- Emphasis on Software Development using OOP.
- Learn from experienced, caring PhD faculty in accredited university.
- Experience a friendly, sustainable and safe campus community.
- Learn a simple, scientific technique to reduce stress & increase creativity.
U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents (green card) information:
- May enter the 1 year program in August or February.
- Please click here for your program structure.
International Students information:
- Study 2 semesters (1 academic yr) full time on our campus near Chicago.
- Pay only $5000 to $7500 to cover on-campus phase of the program.
- Work in a paid practical training internship in a U.S. company.
- Receive extensive financial aid.
- Entry dates are April 2016, August 2016, October 2016, and January 2017 for non-U.S. students.
- Students may have spouse and children join them for duration of studies, but additional costs and visa requirements apply.
General program information:
By taking one course per month, you’ll eliminate the stress of studying several subjects at once. Each month you’ll be fully absorbed in a single subject, making learning easy and satisfying.
You’ll get personal attention and support from professors who care deeply for your growth and fulfillment. A national study put Maharishi University among the nation’s top colleges in active and collaborative learning.
You’ll learn a scientifically validated and time-tested technique for personal development: the Transcendental Meditation® technique, and enjoy clearer thinking, more energy, less stress, and many other benefits.
Google, IBM, Microsoft, Sun, Amazon.com, Oracle, General Electric, Cisco, AT&T, and Bank of America are among the more than 1000 U.S. companies who have hired international students in high-paying practical training positions. Over 100 of our students and graduates work at Microsoft.
In the past six months, more than 70 companies have hired our students. Our Career Center offers students valuable assistance in finding positions. Internship salaries are sufficient to cover the cost of your MSCS education plus normal professional living expenses. Many students qualify for a salary that also allows for modest savings.
- Distance Education courses are now available .
- Option: Combined 4.5 year B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science