“Maharishi University of Management provides a great U.S. education with the most up-to-date curriculum, practical courses, top faculty, up to 2 years paid practical training, and on top of everything, an opportunity to learn the TM technique.”
—Syed Anas Ahmed
Sr. Technical Associate, Rand Group in Bellaire, Texas
Dec 20, 2013 – 1:30pm -
Annual Computer Science Winter Party.
Dec 21, 2013 – - Dec 29, 2013
Dec 30, 2013 – - Jan 11, 2014
2- Week Seminars for MSCS Students.
Jan 14, 2014 –
Classes begin for New MIS Graduate Certificate Program.
Feb 14, 2014 –
New Student Registration.
The McLaughlin Building, home of the Computer Science Department
The University’s students come from many countries, living and learning together as a world family.
The MSCS program provides a strong foundation in all of the main areas of Computer Science, with an emphasis on applied topics in current technology and software development. One main focus is on Object Oriented software development using the most current tools and systems, including the Java programming language.
Up to 2 years at a top US company | learn more
M.S. in Computer Science Software Development and Web Application
Our unique M.S. C.S. degree (emphasizing modern software development: distributed, parallel, and web computing) attracts highly qualified students from around the world.
- Emphasis on Software Development using OOP (Java).
- Learn from experienced, caring PhD faculty in accredited university.
- Experience a safe, friendly, campus community with students from 80+ countries.
- Option: Combined 4.5 year B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science
- All students learn a simple systematic scientific technique for reducing stress, and increasing creativity and problem-solving abilities.
- Distance Education courses are now available worldwide.
- Graduate MIS Certificate program begins August 2013 via distance education.
International Students Program:
- Study 2 semesters (one academic year) full time on our campus (near Chicago).
- Pay only $3500 to $7000 to cover on-campus phase of the program.
- Work in a paid practical training internship in a U.S. IT company.
- Receive extensive financial aid.
- Entry dates are in February, June, and October for non-U.S. students.
- Students may have spouse and children join them for duration of studies, but additional costs and visa requirements apply.
U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents (green card holders):
- May only enter the program in August and February.
- Please click here for your different program structure.
Practical training at top IT companies
Google, IBM, Microsoft, Sun, Amazon.com, Oracle, General Electric, Cisco, AT&T, and Bank of America are among the more than 1000+ U.S. companies who have hired international students in high-paying practical training positions. Over 100 of our students and graduates work at Microsoft. In the past six months, more than 70 companies have hired our students. Our Placement Office offers students valuable assistance in finding jobs.
Active learning with outstanding faculty
You’ll get personal attention and support from professors who care deeply for your growth and fulfillment. A national study put Maharishi University among the nation’s top colleges in active and collaborative learning.
One course per month
By taking one course per month, you’ll eliminate the stress of studying several subjects at once. Each month you’ll absorb yourself fully in a single subject, making learning easy and satisfying.
You’ll learn a scientifically validated and well-documented technique for personal development, the Transcendental Meditation® program, and enjoy clearer thinking, more energy, and many other benefits.
Video, giving overview of our Computer Professionals Masters Program, where
1000+ US companies, including Google, IBM, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, & Amazon.com have hired our international students for practical training internships.
View more videos.